The Third Edition of Uncovering Oklahoma’s Date Guide book is ready to be read! The biggest change with this edition is that the book expands further away from the Oklahoma City area and includes places like Tulsa, Medicine Park, and Pauls Valley. No matter what type of date you want to go out on, Uncovering Oklahoma’s Date Guide has it. Here’s a detailed list of what’s new:
- Updated cover design with logo, featuring the SkyDance Bridge in Oklahoma City, with thanks to Jeffrey Burleson and Susan Riley
- New Section: Tulsa with the Center of the Universe, Queenies, Gypsy Coffee House, First Friday Art Crawl, and the Oklahoma Aquarium
- New Section: Elsewhere (for places that don’t fit into one of the larger cities) with Medicine Park, Wichita Mountains, Magnetic Hill, Turner Falls, The Toy and Action Figure Museum, and Bedré Chocolate Factory
- New in the Oklahoma City section is Paseo District, t an urban teahouse, Castle Falls, and Kaiser’s
- Updated video links for OKC Improv to showcase them at their new home
- New in the Norman Section is LOCAL, Coriander Café, Syrup, and the Norman Wine Trail with Redbud Ridge, Canadian River, Native Spirits, and Redland Juice Company
- No businesses were removed in this edition!
- Updated and replaced pictures, quotes, links, etc. throughout the book
I hope you enjoy this new edition! I have amazing plans for the fourth edition to be released in January, including more places in Tulsa. Keep Uncovering Oklahoma!