Hosty – Norman Music Festival
In this performer question and answer session, I speak with Hosty, who will be performing a free show at the Norman Music Festival. Hosty will perform at Fowler Honda Depot Stage on Saturday, April 25 at 5:30 PM. Since this is the eighth year for the festival, here are eight questions to get to know the performers, as answered by Michael Hosty.
1. For those unfamiliar, how would you describe yourself and your music?
I’m a One Man Band and I play Rock&Roll. Play every Sunday at the Deli in Norman 10 pm. I play slide guitar, sing, play drums and kazoo all at the same time.
2. What song would like a person who hasn’t heard your music listen to first?
3. What’s your song writing process?
Write write write revise write revise crumple paper write revise and repeat.
4. What are your thoughts on the Norman Music Festival?
It’s Great for the City of Norman.
5. In general, what inspires you?
My wife and my son.
6. You’ve just been offered an all expenses paid trip. Where would you go?
7. Any plans while you’re in the area?
Norman is my home so just ride the bike around and check out all the great music.
8. Anything else you want the public to know about you?
I play every Sunday at the Deli in Norman and have a new cd named “Yay!”