Oklahoma is becoming a place where people are no longer asking, “What is there to do?” and are now asking, “What shall we do?” To help decide what to do, Uncovering Oklahoma’s curated calendar of events features the best of the best unique events happening throughout Oklahoma. Whenever you’re looking for something interesting to do on the weekend or your day off, come here and find out what’s happening. Be sure to follow on Facebook or Twitter as events will often be shared there too!
Special Event Guides:
– Valentine’s Day
– Mardi Gras, Fat Tuesday Events
– St. Patrick’s Day
– Earth Day
– Cinco de Mayo
– Mother’s Day
– Father’s Day
– July 4th
– Oklahoma Oktoberfests
– Halloween and Haunted Houses
– Christmas Lights, Holiday Plays, and Winter Festivities Guide
– New Year’s Eve Celebration Guide
To submit your event for consideration, click here.
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. Every month, join the Oklahoma City chapter at Project 3810 for networking with appetizers and refreshments, the fireside chat, and friend making.
Uncovering Oklahoma is a proud local partner of Startup Grind by recording the fireside chats.
PAST FIRESIDE CHATS:
– Erika Lucas – StitchCrew and Thunder Launchpad (Janurary 8, 2019)
– Jonathan Yarbor – Co-founder & CEO of Nodecraft (October 9, 2018)
– Chris Shilling – Co-Founder of Hamza, former CEO of Configurate (July 9, 2018)
– John Kerber – Founder of Who’s on My Wifi (June 14, 2018)
– Daniel Maloney – CEO, Co-Founder of Tailwind (May 3, 2018)